9:45 am online secular musical offering
10:00 am online Worship Service
6:00 pm online Monday – Friday Prayer Service
12:00 noon online Wednesday Bible Study
Homecoming! September 12, 2021! Details Coming Soon!
Guidelines for all Parishioners and Visitors
The following guidelines are required before entry to Calvary Episcopal Church for all Parishioners and Visitors.
- Reopening Covenant agreement is required by the Episcopal Diocese of Washington (see Covenant for Regathering in Worship below).
- Each one of us will be required to wear a mask while inside church property regardless of vaccination status.
- There will be NO requirement for worshippers to provide vaccination status, except for Clergy, Paid Staff, and Vergers.
- Parishioners must complete Contact Tracing Information as they enter church property (name and phone number).
- Hand sanitizers will be available at front doors.
- Worshippers will be seated every other pew. Each pew will only accommodate one family unit.
- “God’s Peace” will be shared within your own pew only.
- Provisions for touchless donations will be encouraged and accepted.
- Touchless communion kits will be provided.
- No gathering of parishioners in the Parish Hall will be permitted. No food can be served.
- In the event a parishioner or visitor tests positive or is notified of exposure, they must quarantine and immediately notify the Clergy.
- Virtual Sunday worship will continue on Sunday,but at 11:00 am.
For the complete report on Reopening and Regathering Guidelines, please refer to your July or August newsletter.