9:00 am online Morning Prayer
10:00 am online Holy Eucharist
6:00 pm online Monday – Friday Prayer Service
12:00 noon online Wednesday Bible Study
Online Access Details
Covenant for Regathering in Worship
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, I promise, with God’s help and to the best of my ability, to abide by the guidelines of the Diocese of Washington for participation in the life of my congregation according to the regathering phase in which my congregation is authorized to carry out its mission and ministry.
In fulfillment of our Baptismal Covenant, I will arrive to:
Love my neighbor as myself
- Wear a mask or scarf over my nose and mouth at all times in church buildings, except momentarily to receive the sacrament or lead worship through an assigned speaking part.
- Only attend worship and receive communion if I am healthy and non-symptomatic with the novel coronavirus or any other transmittable disease that could compromise the health of another congregant.
Respect the dignity of every human being
- Make no physical contact with people beyond the members of my own household.
- Maintain a six foot or more distance from others in the congregation.
- Respect any requests for distance, masking, cleaning, to ensure the safety and comfort level of others, even as restrictions are reduced.
Seek and serve Christ in all people
- Trust and support the decisions of our congregational leaders.
- Stay connected with others in my community by telephone, email, video chat, or mail.
Guidelines for all Parishioners and Visitors
The following guidelines are required before entry to Calvary Episcopal Church for all Parishioners and Visitors.
- Reopening Covenant agreement is required by the Episcopal Diocese of Washington (see Covenant for Regathering in Worship below).
- Each one of us will be required to wear a mask while inside church property regardless of vaccination status.
- There will be NO requirement for worshippers to provide vaccination status, except for Clergy, Paid Staff, and Vergers.
- Parishioners must complete Contact Tracing Information as they enter church property (name and phone number).
- Hand sanitizers will be available at front doors.
- Worshippers will be seated every other pew. Each pew will only accommodate one family unit.
- “God’s Peace” will be shared within your own pew only.
- Provisions for touchless donations will be encouraged and accepted.
- Touchless communion kits will be provided.
- No gathering of parishioners in the Parish Hall will be permitted. No food can be served.
- In the event a parishioner or visitor tests positive or is notified of exposure, they must quarantine and immediately notify the Clergy.
- Virtual Sunday worship will continue on Sunday,but at 11:00 am.
For the complete report on Reopening and Regathering Guidelines, please refer to your July or August newsletter.
“I have touched the hem of his garment, the blood...
In the storm of life, God is with us. 6/20/21
The Kingdom of God! – 6/13/21
Tying Up The Strongman – 6/6/21
The Second Sunday of Lent – 3/8/2020
The First Sunday of Lent – 3/1/2020
Manual Transmission Disciples – 2/23/2020
Choose Life – 2/16/2020